Freitag, 8. Mai 2015

Wiko Rainbow: TWRP 2.8.2a - a word of warning to you

There is a critical TWRP 2.8.2a version out there which can annoy you very much. Here is my word of warning:

http://meandmywiko.blogspot.de/2015/05/custom-recovery-twrp-282a-for-wiko.html

It reads:

"
I've been going with Clockworkmod Recovery with my Wiko Rainbow for quite some time now. But I actually always liked the TWRP versions better. Now there seems a semi stable TWRP 2.8.2a version for the Wiko Rainbow. Unfortunatly I came accross a bug which of I want to warn you in the following:


After installing the Wiko Rainbow TWRP 2.8.2a custom recovery, the recovery would not find my external sdcard somehow. I came from a 4.2.2 Jelly Bean and wanted to go for 4.4.2 KitKat.

So I took another microsd card (i didnt want to lose the data on the old one) and formated it to fat from my windows desktop. Inserted: worked.  PHEW! So I am able to use this version but can't really advice you to use it too.

Anyway use this version on your own risc a be carefull. I would advice you to backup the content of the ext sdcard.

Read about the Recovery here.
Get it from Smokerman here.
"

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen