Montag, 12. Januar 2015

Watching Flash content on JB 4.2, KitKat 4.4.4 and Lollipop 5.0.2 without Dolphin

I realized that a lot of people think that Dolphin or fullscreened movies on the stock browser is the only way to have part at Flash based content in the net on KitKat or Lollipop. This isnt true at all. I'm going with another solution based on Firefox. It's working on a 4.2, 4.4.4 and 5.0.2 ROM.




First you have to download two *.apks. I don't know where I got them. (If you are the autor, please mail me). I don't know how old they are or what damage they can do. Consider yourself responable for any damage that can happen.

It is important to deinstall any Adobe Flash related Apps before installing the downloaded content. I would also recomment to deinstall Firefox and related stuff too. Then:

Install FIRST-flash.apk first!
Install then the UPDATE-flash.apk!

Reinstall the latest FireFox from the Playstore eg.

Done.

You can watch flash related stuff in Firefox now. Other stuff will be send to a media player. I would recomment MX-Player for that.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen